Here is our delivery policy wording:
General delivery terms and conditions
- To check delivery times and costs visit our carriers information page
- There are additional rules for delivery while we are on holiday.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas for orders shipped via Standard Mail. For assured delivery, we recommend using DHL services and placing your order no later than December 14th.
- We ship from United Kingdom, our prices are displayed in British Pound Sterling (GBP) and this is the currency you will be charched upon purchase.
- Providing correct address: we understand that occasionally errors may occur when customers provide incorrect or incomplete delivery addresses. Please be aware that once an order has been dispatched, we are unable to redirect parcels or make amendments to the delivery address. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that accurate and complete address information is provided during the order placement. Unfortunately, we are unable to compensate for any errors made by customers in this regard. If a customer wishes to have their goods delivered to the correct address, they will be required to cover the delivery fees for the re-shipment of the order. We highly recommend reviewing your delivery address carefully before finalizing your purchase to ensure a smooth and timely delivery process.
- We aim to dispatch your order as soon as we can, we state the actual processing time in our status update bar at the top of this page.
- Your order status will say PROCESSING, but this means we are working on your order and it will be shipped no later than 7 days from your order date.
- When the parcel is shipped, you will receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking number. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact or estimated delivery date. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
- We ship Worldwide – if you can’t find delivery service during checkout, please report back to us to sort this out!
- We send parcels to the address provided from PayPal, so make sure you choose the correct one as your delivery address.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes or military bases, if the parcel is returned to us due to this issue we will refund you only the product value, but the postage costs minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges) will be deducted so please bear this in mind and please ensure you put your home address in your order.
- We do not take any responsibility if the parcel is returned to us due to incorrect address provided during the checkout or you have not managed to collect it by self from your local pick up after the delivery attempt failed. We will refund the product costs only, minus the payment processing fee (around 6%), administration fee: 5 GBP, minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- We do not take any responsibility if you have not monitored your email, or your email provided with the order was incorrect, leading the parcel to be returned to us. We will refund the product costs only, minus a payment processing fee (around 6%), administration fee: 5 GBP, minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- We provide fully tracked services and always send tracking information to your email to allow you to track the parcel progress. If we get your parcel back for no reason, we will investigate to make sure who was responsible for the issue, then we will refund according to the outcome.
- We reserve the right to upgrade your selected shipping service if we will see an opportunity to send it faster and safer with other carriers.
- Pandemic circumstances note: you, as a Customer are responsible for checking if you can receive parcels at your desired delivery address. If the parcel is returned to us because you failed to investigate if parcels can be delivered to your place, we will refund the product costs only, minus administration fee: 5 GBP, minus any other costs we may incur (import taxes or charges).
- All our prices are displayed exclusive of import tax for customers outside UK
- On 1 January 2021 UK came out of the European Union, this means you may be asked to pay import taxes.
- The Customer is responsible to check the destination country’s import process, that includes disbursement fees, import tax and duty.
- If your place of residence requires customs clearance, please be patient and wait for the parcel, they are not as fast as we are :).
- The customs clearance can take from 5 to even 20 days in busy periods like Christmas or Black Friday, etc. Generally it all depended on the country’s customs clearance office speed.
- Any customs duties and taxes which could be added to your parcel delivery are at customer responsibility to pay. If you decide to refuse to pay, it will incur costs listed below:
- 20 GBP Administration fee
- 25 – 60 GBP for the parcel to be returned to us (depends on where you live)
- your original shipping costs will be deducted from the refund
- any other costs we may incur like import taxes
- The refund (if any) will be processed no later than 5 business days from the date we received the parcel.
- Standard tracked mail service: 9.99 GBP – dlivering Worldwide
- DHL – delivery costs and times can be checked during online checkout simply add products to the basket and proceed to checkout, fill the address form and you will be given shipping options with prices as well as estimated delivery time. You do not need to place an order at this stage and you will not be charged any money.
- If your parcel is not delivered within 20 business days please contact us immediately. Sometimes tracking information is not very accurate hence please keep monitoring it as the parcel still have a chance to be delivered, even after 20 business days. It is very rare situation if you use DHL service.
- Please bear in mind there could be a delay if the parcels are sent during the upcoming Christmas or Easter time or other UK Bank Holidays.
- There maight be delay on your delivery due to unforseen circuysmtance which are beynd our control, in that case we will help you as much as we can.
- An item being sent to Europe is only considered lost if it’s not delivered within 20 working days after the date it was due to be delivered. For an item going to the rest of the world, it’s 25 working days. Experience tells us items can still arrive within these timescales. We assume parcel as lost, when we have this confirmed with delivery service provider.
- There is up to 90 (calendar) days procedure for the claim process.
- When we have confirmed your parcel is lost, we will send replacement immediately. You do not need to worry about anything else.
- We act quickly! We know the above situations are not nice to go through, but we can assure you, we will act the quickest way we can, to resolve any issues and have your parcel delivered.