Precise head tracking manual
Let's start the journey into the endless universe!
with Precise Point Tracking model
Precise point tracking manual
For Delanclip Fusion or Delanclip Starter + DelanCam1
Everything you need to know to get you started with your favorite game!
- Remove the plastic cap from the lens, do not twist it as it will rotate the lens and make it out of focus.
- We pre-set the camera focus to be correct, but if you twisted the lens then you may need to fine tune it. The lens is rotatable.
- Plug the camera in the free USB port in you PC. Wait for the Windows to automatically install the drivers.
- Attach the camera using our bespoke made DelanCam1 Monitor Clip.
- That’s all with the camera! Lets configure your Opentrack!
Custom profiles directory
- Run opentrack software
- Navigate to the profile dropdown menu
- Open configuration directory
Adding an INI profile
- We recommend to use 7zip and double click to open the Profiles Zip file.
- Now you can easily copy by using drag and drop from the downloaded ZIP to the opentrack configuration folder.
- Copy both files if you ever need to use face tracking – profile will be there for you.
- Go back to the opentrack main window
- Select profile:
- Excellent! Move to the next point now!
Attaching the delanclip
- Here is a short video explaining how to attach Delanclip on your Headphones.
- It shows the Delanclip Starter, but the same principal is for the Delanclip Fusion with the difference that you do not bend it.
- Turn on Delanclip Fusion (or plug in the USB of the Delanclip Starter) and wear it on your head.
- Press “Start” on the Opentrack main window.
- Point the Delanclip towards the camera
- Click the small hammer icon to access the options window.
- You should now see a very similar picture as shown in the screenshot.
- Adjust the threshold to fine-tune the points. This step is only required if your tracking points are faded or barely visible.
- Leave Opentrack running and start your game.
- You are now able to look around using DELANCLiP.
- If you wish to center the view, press the “HOME” key.
that's all - enjoy!
You are now ready to play!
The above seven steps are enough to get you into the head tracking World. There are more advanced settings available in the opentrack software. They allow configuring more than we covered above. We do recommend to go to the advanced settings when you get familiar with the software.
Dont forget to check out our social media below!
There is also available more in-depth manual for setting up OpenTrack with your head tracker on the link below: